Did You Know?
Anniversary of the SGI President Ikeda’s “5 Guidelines for the SGI-USA Youth Division.”
Six years ago, on May 29, 2011, SGI President Ikeda presented the “5 Guidelines for the SGI-USA Youth Division.” In an accompanying message, he writes, “The power to move the times always comes from achieving a transformation right where you are” (May 20, 2016, World Tribune, p. 3).
5 Guidelines for the
SGI-USA Youth Division
1. Be the youth of America who eternally inherit the Gakkai spirit of the oneness of mentor and disciple!
2. Be the youth of America who create an exemplary youthful Soka Gakkai with the unity of many in body, one in mind!
3. Be the youth of America who illuminate the darkness of the age as champions of propagation!
4. Be the youth of America who courageously refute the erroneous and reveal the true based on The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin!
5. Be the youth of America who build an ideal society of peace in the world as pioneers of the Mystic Law!